Thursday, July 30, 2009

Real Pics



I say "real" pictures because they were taken by someone who knows what they are doing, rather than my little pocket camera. My friend Elissa is a budding photographer and I finally made a point to get over to her so she should take some shots of Cameron before she turns 3. We haven't had any professional photos done of her since she was about 7 months old, other than the JC Penny studio shots. They are great! Thanks Elissa! Here's a link to the ones where she wasn't making her typical 2-year-old cheesy-smile-squinted-eye-wrinkled-nose face.

3 comments:

elissa said...

She certainly is a sweetheart! Thanks for letting me practice, and thanks for lunch and the swim today. It's always fun to hang out with you and Cameron!

Sue said...

Beautiful pictures...I love the "2-year-old cheesy-smile-squinted-eye-wrinkled-nose face" photos. Those are my favorites...

The Quaid's said...

Great job Elissa! Those are great photos. Sarah she is growing up so fast and is absolutely beautiful.