Thursday, January 22, 2009

Snow Day

Geez, it's been like 3 weeks since I've posted anything. I don't know what I've been doing. Well, I do and I've been meaning to get some new pics up.

We went up to Flagstaff a few weekends ago to play in the snow with Cameron. Our snow day was pretty warm, around 45 degrees, so she had a blast and wasn't cold. We went to Wing Mountain recreation area where they maintain some sledding hills. Cam wasn't scared at all and was sledding down by herself after just a couple runs with mom and dad. She wanted to build Frosty the Snowman, so we gave it a shot but it didn't come out too great. I do have some actual video of her sledding but it's on the camcorder. I'll have to figure out how to get it on here. Here's the link to more pics too!











No comments: