Sunday, September 14, 2008

Sunday Morning Breakfast

Here we are making our traditional Sunday morning hotcakes and reading the newspaper. I'll admit, I do use the mix and not great-grandma's recipe but they're almost as good when you add a bunch of sugar as grandma did! You can also see that food never stays on the plate in that last shot. As Cameron says, "dump it?" right before she does exactly that.

She also loves to help put away the clean dishes too. I'm going to try to keep her interested in that as long as I can!

The busted lip happened yesterday when Cameron fell out of a baby bathtub that was on the floor. I had just brought it in from a rental and set it down to clean it when she insisted on climbing. Not sure how that happened seeing as it was on the floor already, but somehow a 3" fall yielded a bloody lip.




1 comment:

elissa said...

Seriously! She's grown up so much since I last saw her, and even from the vacuum pictures! I hope her lip feels better! Josh is covered in bruises from head to toe too. He's always hurting himself even when we baby-proof and supervise everything!