Sunday, March 16, 2008

Updates

Here's the link to the dunes pics of Cameron!

Sorry it's been so long since I posted anything - I still can't find the USB cord for my camera (sorry Sue!). We just got back from camping in the Dunes outside Yuma. Well, we stayed in a hotel, and it was pretty windy most of the time we were there. The guys still went out and got sandblasted anyway and had a great time. The girls went out when it was a little calmer. Brian was in San Diego at an autocross and did pretty well too.

My business is going great and I just booked my 100th order since starting in September! I am building quite an inventory and have about 10-12 orders out at a time right now. It's been great being so busy but I'm ready for tourist season to slow down a little after Easter. It's been tough keeping up with 3-5 deliveries a day plus trying to get work done for the family construction business too.

I will post some pics of the Dunes from my mom's camera soon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the pink glasses in the first picture!
Sue :-)