Tuesday, January 15, 2008

New boots and pigtails!








Cameron finally let me put pigtails in her hair today for the first time. Well, it's the first time that I won the battle anyway. The key was to let her brush her teeth while I did her hair. She LOVES to brush her teeth. I think she just likes to suck the bubble gum toothpaste out of the toothbrush mostly. She still hated the hair brushing but it was worth it for the toothpaste I guess.

The other pics are us and of her new boots. I think between Lauren and I, Cameron got a total of 5 pairs of new shoes this weekend. She's outdoing her mommy in shoe purchases and we can't have that now, can we!? I'll have to remind Brian that I just got rid of a bunch of shoes, so I'm allowed to buy new ones now! Oh, in that last one, she just jacked Molly's bone from her too. That's a ritual the two of them have. Cameron steals it and throws it down, then Molly retrieves it and tries to gnaw on it before it gets stolen again.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE those piggytails!!! Cameron is such a beautiful little girl! Makes me excited for Ellie to get that age!