Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Seattle

We had a great trip to Seattle this past week. It was nice and cool and only cloudy one day that we were there. I hadn't been there since I was about 12 so we did all kinds of sightseeing and also visited my friends April and Joe and their baby Conner. We stayed with our family in Edmonds, north of Seattle and visited the Boeing Museum, Snoqualmie Falls, took a ferry to Lopez Island, did a harbor cruise, went to Pike's Market, hiked at Mt. Rainier, went up the Space Needle, and lots of other fun things. Cameron did pretty well but was definitely maxed out by the time our overbooked flight home came around. She spent three hours climbing on me and trying to get down although there was no where for her to go. There's lots more pictures here.





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like a wonderful trip! I bet the cooler temps was nice!

Unknown said...

Awesome pics!!! You'll treasure all of those for a long time --- especially the beautiful pics of mom and dad individually hiking/backpack ing with Cameron on Mt. Reiner (I'm assuming).

elissa said...

It is so beautiful out there and it looks like a wonderful trip!