Thursday, December 21, 2006

Christmas is in how many days?

We have seriously fallen behind in pictures and Christmas shopping. I still have nothing purchased for Christmas yet and I have no new pictures of Cameron either. She is doing great and slept through the night for the first time last night (9pm-6am). She is 11 weeks old (on 12/22), weighs about 12 lbs, and is around 24". She's a tall skinny one (except for those cheeks)! She's STILL wearing newborn sized clothes and some of the smaller 3 mo outfits although her arms and legs are a little long for them. I guess she might as well get used to that now since it looks like she takes after me on that one. She's got so many cute things that we're just waiting for her to grow into. Brian and I also celebrated 10 years since we started dating back in high school. It sounds like such a long time but looking back, the time has really flown by.

No comments: